I hope everyone is doing well!
I recently purchased 4 new beauty products and was surprisingly so happy with them ! I wanted to share, and talk a little about each product just in case any of you are wanting to try something new or want to spoil yourself a little😉 I usually purchase at Ulta because I think the rewards are better, but some brands aren’t available there so I go to Sephora.
- Milk Blur Liquid Matte Foundation– (my color is Warm Medium) Honestly it’s very hard for me to like a foundation I’ve tried so many different ones. I usually look for full coverage not cakey, matte , but also breathable. Those are hard to find in one foundation because usually full coverage can feel heavy on the skin. This foundation is very light weight and blurs the pores, but also has amazing coverage. I love it and how it looks on the skin! It is a bit watery but make sure you shake well before you apply. I applied it with my beauty blender & it worked just fine. The reviews made me nervous about the smell, but I didn’t notice a smell that strong. When it comes to makeup I am more worried about the product itself not so much the smell 🤷🏽♀️ The price was a little high for me but I do recommend it! I think this will be in rotation along with my other go to foundations. I purchased mine at Sephora; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqF8u
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette– (color lyric/shadow play) This I didn’t recently buy, but I wanted to review it because I haven’t found an undereye powder quite like this one. I have tried different ones even the cheaper brands but the color is off or it doesn’t give me the brightness I want. This is by far a product I don’t think I can be without. It stays on all day doesn’t crease or set into your fine lines 👌🏽 I use the darker color to contour of course. The price is good & overall I hope they don’t stop selling it, lol. This one is at Sephora; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqF8D
- Makeup by Mario Mattes Palette– OK! This is by far such an amazing palette for even beginners! You can do so many different looks with just this one palette. You can take it on vacation or use it every morning for an everyday look at the office or just a quick one to two eyeshadow makeup look. The darker colors you can also use to transform your look into a night time smoky eye. This just has everything in one and the colors are neutral so you cant go wrong. I ordered it on sale and on whim, I’ve also been a huge fan of Mario but I was blown away by this palette. This one you can get at Sephora; https://shopstyle.it/l/bqI3u . It is also for sale on his website as well.
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow– (Bronzed Ball)- I own two of these, but this is the new color I bought and I love it. It dries quickly and creates the most beautiful glitter look you can put it directly on the lid.. on top of a base or an eyeshadow. I also apply it to my bottom lash line if I want more of a pop to my eyes. I really think these are great to have and are so pretty, I highly recommend buying one. I bought mine at Ulta;https://shopstyle.it/l/bqI3x
- Kylie Cosmetics Blush– (We’re going shopping)- Last but not least this blush. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to pay the price,( I have a lot of blushes so I didn’t know if I should try another) but I heard good things about it so decided to try it out. I was so happy with the color it is so pretty! It is soft but also has great color payoff. A little goes a long way, trust me. It wears well, I will definitely be getting another color later. I bought this one at Ulta;https://shopstyle.it/l/bqI2m
Comment below if you have any beauty product recommendations.. also let me know if you are going to try any of these out, or if you already have! Thanks for reading & if your not already doing so follow me on Instagram 🤍