Hi! It’s a new day & a new week ! I hope everyone is doing great. Not sure about you, but I tend to scroll through TikTok on my downtime, lol. I ended up finding this lasagna soup recipe and it looked so good I had to give it a try. I wanted to share it because it honestly came out so delicious. I enjoyed it & so did my youngest son even though he isn’t a fan of tomatoes! 🙌🏽
- Italian sausage or ground beef ( I used a pound of both to make it more meaty & I loved how it came out )
- Heavy whipping cream
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese, Italian cheese blend, & parmesan
- Pasta sauce ( which ever is your favorite)
- Chicken & Beef broth
- Diced tomatoes ( 1 can is fine unless you really like tomatoes 😉 )
- Lasagna noodles
- Spices ( Salt, pepper, tomato bouillon, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, oregano, basil )
Brown your meat ; I used minced garlic and chopped onions and seasoned it with garlic salt & pepper
In a pot add your meat, add pasta sauce ( I used the whole bottle) , add 1 carton of chicken broth & only half of the beef broth ( save the other half for when you reheat because the soup will thicken) , add diced tomato’s & crushed up lasagna noodles. Cover and let it cook about 8-10 minutes.
Make ricotta mixture; ricotta cheese, both cheeses & seasonings of your choice.
Add ricotta mixture to soup and heavy whipping cream
Put heat on high and let it cook about 5 minutes. Check and make sure your noodles are soft and the taste is to your liking.
Then enjoy !!
Thanks for visiting my blog & if you make this before let me know in the comments below.